2020 Dive Trips
Cayman and Cayman Brac
Little Cayman May 30th –June 6th
- $2,100 per person double occupancy in the pool view room. $2,700 for single occupancy
- $2,350 per person double occupancy in the ocean view room.
- This includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, 6 days of 2 tank morning dives (Nitrox included), use of dive computer, transfers and hotel taxes.
- Add $200 person for 5 one tank afternoon dives.
- Subtract $200 for non-diver
Cayman Brac breakdown for June 6th-13th:
- $1,300 per person double occupancy. $1,650 for single occupancy.
- This includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, 4 days of 2 tank morning dives (Nitrox included), use of dive computer, transfers and hotel taxes.
- Add $120 per person for 3 one tank afternoon dives.
- Subtract $150 for non-diver.
- Round trip from Gulfport including inter-island air from Little Cayman to Cayman Brac $1,165
- Round trip from Gulfport to Little Cayman $1,120
- Round trip from Grand Cayman to Little Cayman and Cayman Brac $274
- Round trip from Grand Cayman to Little Cayman $274
Call me with any questions. 228-863-5839. It is also time to think about trip insurance. As of March 15th, you will be locked in by name, no substitution! Insurance through Caradonna is 9% of the insured cost but you can also get insurance through various companies such as DAN. It is also important that we have your correct name and date of birth as listed on your passport, that your passport is valid for 6 months past return date, you have at least 2 blank pages in the passport, and nothing is torn or stapled in the passport.
CBP’s Mobile Passport Control (MPC) is a free smartphone and tablet app that allows travelers to process their international arrivals before walking up to a CBP officer in the inspection station. You skip the kiosks and go in the same lines as the Global Entry people. Fill out your arrival details on the app before you depart and send it when you land. Super easy. And it’s FREE!!
We will have a pre-trip meeting at a time and location to be determined.
Phillippines Dive Trip
This trip will be from October 30th to November 10th, 2020. To get the best diving, we will be staying at two different resorts for six days at each resort. The resorts are the Magic Island Dive Resort on Cebu and the Magic Oceans on Bohol. The web site is www.magicresorts
We will be at the Magic Island Oct 30th thru Nov 4th and the Magic Oceans Nov 4th thru Nov 10th. The cost of the trip will be approximately $3,000.00 plus air.
What is included is:
- 6 nights at the Magic Island Resort Cebu w/ 2 per superior deluxe cottage w/ac.
- 6 nights at the Magic Oceans Resort Bohol w/2 per superior deluxe cottage w/ac.
- All meals
- 10 days of unlimited boat diving and house reef diving
- Transfers to/from airports and business class pre-arranged ferry tickets
- Hotel taxes
- Nitrox-$28.00 per day
- Side tours (we will give you a list of all additional tours and special dive trips)
As of now, the air travel will be from Gulfport to Los Angeles to Manila to Cebu. Magic Island is a small resort with only 10 rooms, so it is imperative we get our deposits in immediately. We will need $200.00 per person immediately, another $300.oo on December 12th and a third $300.00 on February 12th.
The balance will be due on July 1st. It is still way too far out to worry about air, but the approximately cost will be $1,600.00 for coach and $6,700.00 for first class. I have included some information that may be useful. The transfers from airport to resort and from resort to resort are a little confusing, but to my best ability, we travel from Cebu airport to Magic Island by private bus (3 hours) and then from Magic Island to Magic Oceans by private boat.
Call me with any questions. 228-863-5839