Sports Unlimited will arrange a trip to Bonaire on July 10th through July 18th, 2021. We will stay at Captain Don’s Habitat which is one of the most famous and respected resorts on Bonaire. We have stayed at this resort numerous times and have found it to be our favorite location for all-around diving and general relaxation in the Caribbean area. The general price breakdown is not finalized but this is what we have now:
- 7 days and 8 nights in an ocean view room
- Round trip air from Gulfport
- 6 days with 10, 1tank dives (additional boat dives can be added)
- Unlimited shore diving
- Nitrox on the boat dives
- Airport transfers and all taxes
- Add $136.00 per person for breakfast
We have reserved a total of 14 double rooms and 3 two-bedroom, two-bath, bungalows. The base cost will be approximately $2,000.00 per person for the Deluxe ocean view rooms, which includes airport transfers, Wi-Fi, hotel taxes and service charges,6 days of boat diving for a total of 10, 1 tank dives, nitrox for the boat dives, and unlimited air for shore dives. The two-bedroom bungalows will be approximately $1,750.00 per person. Some of the extras are breakfast for $136.00, and a 7th day of 2 tank boat dives $76.00.
A quick math solution will show you we have a total of 40 sports reserved, BUT we can get only get air for the first 24 people for these prices with the cost going up by $35.00 for the next 11 airs. That only gives us 35 total seats for air from Gulfport. The last 5 people will have to fly either earlier or later. There are no rooms of any type remaining at the resort so we cannot get any more at this time after these are gone.
- 02/24/2021: this trip should go with minimal problems as Bonaire is now open and accepting visitors and are requiring only a negative COVID test to enter. We were sold out on this trip but with the new July dates, we were able to get two additional rooms and air from Gulfport.