We have officially booked the Phillippines dive trip for 2020. The trip will be from October 30 to November 10, 2020. To get the best diving, we will be staying at two different resorts for six days at each resort. The resorts are the Magic Island Dive Resort on Cebu and the Magic Oceans on Bohol. The web site is www.magicresorts.online . We will be at the Magic Island Oct 30 thru Nov 4 and the Magic Oceans Nov 4 thru Nov 10. The cost of the trip will be approximately $3,000.00 plus air.
What is included is:
- 6 nights at the Magic Island Resort Cebu w/ 2 per superior deluxe cottage w/ac.
- 6 nights at the Magic Oceans Resort Bohol w/2 per superior deluxe cottage w/ac.
- All meals
- 10 days of unlimited boat diving and house reef diving
- Transfers to/from airports and business class pre-arranged ferry tickets
- Hotel taxes
- Nitrox-$28.00 per day
- Side tours (we will give you a list of all additional tours and special dive trips)
As of now, the air travel will be from Gulfport to Los Angeles to Manila to Cebu. Magic Island is a small resort with only 10 rooms, so it is imperative we get our deposits in immediately. We will need $200.00 per person immediately, another $300.oo on December 12 and a third $300.00 on February 12.
The balance will be due on July 1. It is still way too far out to worry about air, but the approximately cost will be $1,600.00 for coach and $6,700.00 for first class. I have included some information that may be useful. The transfers from airport to resort and from resort to resort are a little confusing, but to my best ability, we travel from Cebu airport to Magic Island by private bus (3 hours) and then from Magic Island to Magic Oceans by private boat.