We have officially booked the Phillippines dive trip for 2021. The trip will be from October 26 to November 8, 2021. To get the best diving, we will be staying at two different resorts for six days at each resort. The resorts are the Magic Island Dive Resort on Cebu and the Magic Oceans on Bohol. The web site is www.magicresorts.online . The cost of the trip will be approximately $3,000.00 plus air.
What is included is:
- 6 nights at the Magic Island Resort Cebu w/ 2 per superior deluxe cottage w/ac.
- 6 nights at the Magic Oceans Resort Bohol w/2 per superior deluxe cottage w/ac.
- All meals
- 10 days of unlimited boat diving and house reef diving
- Transfers to/from airports and business class pre-arranged ferry tickets
- Hotel taxes
- Nitrox-$28.00 per day
- Side tours (we will give you a list of all additional tours and special dive trips)
As of now, the air travel will be from Gulfport to Los Angeles to Manila to Cebu. Magic Island is a small resort with only 10 rooms, so it is imperative we get our deposits in immediately. We will need $200.00 per person immediately, another $300.00 on December 12 and a third $300.00 on February 12.
The balance will be due on July 1. It is still way too far out to worry about air, but the approximately cost will be $1,600.00 for coach and $6,700.00 for first class. I have included some information that may be useful. The transfers from airport to resort and from resort to resort are a little confusing, but to my best ability, we travel from Cebu airport to Magic Island by private bus (3 hours) and then from Magic Island to Magic Oceans by private boat.
- 02/24/2021 Update: this trip was sold out but because of the date change from 2020 to 2021, we have a few divers that cannot make the new dates in 2021 and we can use their spaces.