Shimano Calcutta 200 GTB
Starting at $239.99
The Calcutta B reels deliver all the features and performance anglers have come to expect from the original round reel series created by Shimano in 1992. The Calcutta 200GTB takes one of the most popular sizes in the series and sleeks it out with a Lo-Mass Drilled Spool and 7 S A-RB ball bearings.
- Lo-Mass Drilled Spool
- Cold Forged One Piece Aluminum Frame and Sideplates
- Cold Forged Aluminum Spool
- Super Stopper with Assist Stopper
- Septon Handle Grip
- Dartainium Drag, Star-type with Clicking Drag Adjustment
- Variable Break System
|Line Retrieve Per Crank (in)||27|
|Mono Line Capacity (test/yards)||8/230, 10/210, 14/120|
|Braided Capacity (test/yards)||40/135 50/130 65/90|
|Ball Bearings||7 S A-RB|
|Grip Shape||Septon Double Paddle Handle|
* Subject to change without notice.